The team at the 3-star Les Saules campground is committed to satisfying your every need to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
In addition to its water park and proximity to the beach, the campground includes a grocery store with fresh bread and a rotisserie-snack bar.
- For children aged 5 to 11 years old, a kids club: a variety of sports activities, games and creative workshops
- Playground with slide and climbing course
- Outdoor table tennis
- Petanque court
- Volleyball court
- TV room
- Water park with flume, children’s pool and racer slide
- Guest entertainments* including balloon modelling, music and folk dance groups, and even a magician.
- Dances* (one or twice a week)
- Pool-parties (once a week depending on the weather)
*Depending on the season and weekly schedule
Leave your car for a while and take the time to discover the area at a different pace with our range of bike for hire :
- €9 per person per day
- €45 per person per week
And if you prefer sliding over the water to pedalling on solid ground, you’ll be pleased to learn that the Les Saules 3*** campground also offers its guests single and double kayak hire by the day, half-day, or even the hour.
- Single Kayak: €8 per hour / €20 per half-day
- Double Kayak: €15 per hour / €25 per half-day
Our grocery store and its fresh bread are there for your convenience, meeting your daily needs.
You’ll save a valuable time on additionnal shopping.
It’s open from 8 am to 6 pm (with a few interruptions) starting from 13.
Here, you’ll find:
- food products
- regional products such as cider or crêpes
- fresh breads and pastries (made to order)
There is also a regional news stand in July and August.
Finally, don’t hesitate to speak our team during your stay. They’ll be available should you need any help with any other services.
Count on us to make your life easier, and to make sure your stay at the Les Saules campground is more than enjoyable.